1930s set of two porcelain tigers from the former Imperial Russian Factory
Set of two white soft porcelain tigers made in Russia in the 1930s at Russian Lomonosov Porcelain factory in Saint-Petersburg. The factory was formerly known as the Imperial Russian Factory established in 1744 on the order of Elizabeth Empress of Russia and exclusively produced tableware and figurines for the royal household. The factory has been renamed several times over the centuries in line with the change of regimes. Both figurines are in excellent conditions.
Size lying tiger: H14 cm x W26 cm x D16 cm
Size standing tiger: H15 cm x W26 cm x D13 cm